WE ARE A NEIGHBORHOOD!
Our neighborhood is bounded (approximately) by Magnolia Ave on the east, the Escalle (Ticornia) property on the north, the King Mountain Open Space on the west, and King Street on the south.
Our neighborhood of about 300 residences includes single family homes, apartments and duplexes.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
• GET PREPARED! Get you and your family ready for a disaster: some great links here
• PARTICIPATE! Attend a Steering Committee Meeting, generally the first Wednesday of each month, 7-8:15 PM at the Central Marin Police Facility, 250 Doherty Drive, Larkspur. Calendar
• Post your OK/HELP sign during our twice-yearly emergency drills, held County-wide the same day that we re-set our clocks.
• Watch for neighborhood-wide emails notifying you of upcoming preparedness events of interest.
• Fill out a questionnaire and give it to your Block Captain.